A 6-session online course for women that examines your relationship history and patterns so that you bring awareness, confidence and intention to your love life.
You deserve a life partner and a healthy fulfilling relationship.
You are meant to be with someone who can connect with you on a deeper level.
Someone who can emotionally, spiritually, physically, intellectually energize you!
It’s your destined path to be with someone who can truly see you for who you are and who will unconditionally support you in your own personal growth.
So you’re probably thinking… “I get all that, but…I’m scared.”
You’re probably thinking you have too much baggage to resolve and feel overwhelmed. You’re frustrated with the unhealthy patterns you’ve created in your past relationships and keep making the same bad choices. It’s the definition of insanity, to keep doing the same thing over and over again, wishing for a better and different result.
When dating and in relationships, do you:
(a) feel haunted by your past love history
(b) get sabotaged by your patterns
(c) keep sweeping the inner work (you know you need to do)…under the rug
Like many of us, in those quiet moments alone, we often feel sadness, anxiety and fear of missing out on the beautiful desire to be happy which gives us a very good reason to avoid all the pain from the past.
- Spend too much time swiping, browsing dating sites and texting with potentials?
- Often feel overwhelmed with finding a life partner and put your love life on the back burner just to tell yourself you’ll get to it to it later?
- Know deep down there is something off about your love life but keep dragging your feet on doing what it would take to change, grow out of it or try something new?
If you resonate with any of this, you aren't alone and there is nothing wrong with you.
If dating and relationships have disappointed and frustrated you, there may be one big reason for why that is: You are aware that you have some deep unresolved pain but you haven’t given yourself the time nor the space to get vulnerable and address it.
Introducing Date With Depth
Date With Depth is a 6-session online course created specifically for women who struggle with dating and in relationships to learn the tools to find their ideal life partner and create relationships that truly light them up.
The course is designed to illuminate the root causes of persistent challenges in dating and relationships and teaches you how to free yourself from the blocks holding you back from the healthy, passionate and purposeful relationship you’re seeking.
Date with Depth is for women who want to learn more about what’s holding them back from having successful and fulfilling relationships.
In the 6-session course, you’ll:
- Learn the exact steps to find or create enjoyable, healthy and successful relationships so that it’s no longer this giant mystery.
- Gain crystal clear knowledge of what’s not working in your dating and relationship life so that you finally correct and change it.
- Experience healing from your limiting beliefs and unresolved pain from the past so that you access the love you want right now.
- Feel more empowered and confident in a way that you didn’t even know were possible.
- Learn practical tools for consciously dating so you will feel more confident and emboldened in navigating relationships.
- Learn and be reminded of your SOUL PURPOSE as a woman.
Want to hear what transformations one course participant had?
Here's my story...
When I met my first boyfriend at college I was young, emotionally immature and fixated on finding love. I was also drinking too much to deal with my anxiety. I developed a cycle of dating and relationships that would go something like this:
Someone new comes along I meet while out at a loud bar, party or online.
We date, I like him A LOT and I try everything to get him to like me back even though he’s massively unavailable to me.
I change my clothes, my interests and sometimes my personality to try and lock him into a relationship with me.
He’s unavailable so he ends the relationship.
I’m devastated and replay everything about the relationship back over in my head.
I wait for the sting to wear off, pump myself back up, get back on the horse and find myself at a loud bar again or back on OKCupid and the cycle would start all over again…
I was so confused. I thought I was a good looking, smart, successful, high achieving woman in her 30s so my troubles in dating and relationships baffled me.
Despite my frustrations, I was determined to fix what I thought was broken in my love life. So I took to dating guides to study and learn how to master finding a boyfriend. By age 32, I had read countless blog posts, magazine articles and books. I was also trying out all my tips and tricks on new men I’d meet.
None of it worked.
After devouring all the manuals, I managed to date guys for a couple months at a time but the relationships always ended the same three ways:
- He would slowly disappear.
- He would tell me he wasn’t ready for a relationship.
- He would say he met someone else.
To make matters worse, I hooked up my old flames from time to time when the loneliness and fear of being alone became too unbearable. I was unhappy and moving from city to city looking for answers. In each new city, I recreated the same scenarios in dating and relationships that left me feeling angry, sad, emotionally exhausted and spiritually defeated.
I was reaching a breaking point and I didn’t know how to change my life.
In 2016, I decided to take a break from dating and start down a path of getting to know myself.
It was also when the REAL work began.
Here is the most important thing I’ve learned along the way. A great relationship comes when you love and accept yourself. Loving and accepting yourself is the first step in the path to self-healing. I realized my patterns in dating and relationship covered up the truth that I needed healing before any relationship was possible for me.
And that’s why I created “Date With Depth.” To help women who have struggled with their love life like I have. To support women in the process of self reflection and intentional inner work.
Hi! I’m Michele, Founder of “Women Can Heal” and transformation coach for women. After nearly 15 years of being ghosted, dumped, chasing unavailable men and debilitating unhealthy love patterns, (without having to compromise on my worth or values,) I discovered how to find the love I deserved. I’m now in a passionate, soulful and committed relationship of over 4 years with a wonderful man I’m proud and grateful to wake up next to each morning.
I hope you will join me on this transformational journey.
Want to hear what transformations one course participant had?
Here is a preview of the experience we’ll have together over the 6 sessions:
Session One: VISIONING
- Tap into your deepest desires in dating and relationships
- Explore your own capacity for a healthy sustainable and loving partnership
- Set your big vision and desire for love, dating and relationship fully fulfilled
Session Two: CLEARING
- Clear out whatever is in the way of you finding or creating the love you want
- Discover the core beliefs and blocks affecting your ability to create a sustainable loving relationship
- Examine your toxic ties and self-sabotaging patterns in dating and relationships
Session Three: RELEASING
- Redefine who you are in relationship as you complete and release the past
- Explore the ingredients of true forgiveness and let go of old hurts and grudges
- Find meaning and purpose in the challenges you’ve had in dating and relationships
Session Four: EDUCATION
- Educate and fortify yourself with tools to begin removing your blocks to love
- Learn your attachment style and how it impacts your ability to find and be in healthy sustainable partnership
- Learn how to use red flags to your advantage and shore up your boundaries
Session Five: ACTION
- Create a unique dating and relationship plan that will empower and inspire you
- Make empowered choices for your health and happiness in love and dating and relationships
- Take action toward creating more possibilities for healthy, sustainable love
Session Six: INTEGRATION
- Lay the foundation for love, truth and conviction on your journey toward continued healing and fulfilled love
- Use or enhance gratitude as a tool for attracting sustainable love relationships
- Execute your dating and relationship plan and date and relate with depth
Want to hear what transformations one course participant had?
Here’s What You’ll Receive (Your Course Components)
- 30+ Recorded Lessons over 6 sessions
- 20+ Recorded Coaching and Q&A clips inside The Date With Depth Vault
- Lifetime Access to your online course portal where you will find all recorded video lessons, The Vault, handouts and other resources to review
- 6 Digital Workbooks to guide you through each session
- Experiential and Integration Assignments to go with each session
1. Date With Depth Visioning Meditation
This Visioning Meditation goes with session one and can be used as a daily foundational practice throughout the course to help you clarify your vision and desires in your love life and aid in making you magnetic to their fulfillment.
2. Empowered Dating Scripts
Have you ever been stumped by what to say in certain dating situations? Interested in someone but not ready to kiss yet? Not feeling a spark and wanting to be conscious and kind? With Empowered Dating Scripts, you’ll always have an example of an empowered response for your most pressing online and offline dating scenarios.
3. Conscious Relationship Scripts
Do you struggle to assert yourself in your relationships? Do you worry voicing your opinion in your relationship may lead to more conflict? In this special Bonus offer, you’ll receive relationship scripts so you have the language to express consciously not only in your romantic life but across the board in your day to day life.
4. Guest Speaker Interview with Relationship Expert Mark Groves @createthelove
Exclusively for Date With Depth participants, Mark shares about his body of work, learning from breakups, working with shame and rage and his top 3 perspective shifts needed to date and be in relationships successfully
Full Pay: $297
or 2 payment Options - $149
This course requires no specific knowledge or experience to take. The best thing you can do to prepare is to bring an open mind and willingness to grow.
No. While this program is designed to be completed over six week (one session per week) it is not a requirement. Once you register for the program you’ll have lifetime access to the online portal of “Date With Depth” so you are free to design your own schedule and go at your own pace if you so choose. All of the videos, digital workbooks and bonuses are yours to keep forever so please take as long as you like to work through the material if you want to.
No. This is an educational course. While I do have a Psychology Degree and Masters of Education, I am not a licensed mental health professional and I do not provide psychotherapy, counseling, or any other mental health services that would require a license. What I provide in this course is education, training and access to coaching and Q&A videos about dating, relationships, healing and personal growth that all have the potential for substantial learning and life transformation.
ABSOLUTELY! And… I would mention it to your therapist. Here are my thoughts. Working with both a therapist and taking a transformational course like this can be a wonderful and complementary experience. In therapy, you get to look at every part of yourself that has shaped you into the person you are. With an online course like Date With Depth, created by a certified coach, you’ll get to look at who you are right now AND who you want to be. Having both a therapist and course like this can support each other as knowing how you came to be where you are will often help you become the person you want to be.
Sure is! As the guide for this program, I’m in a heterosexual coupleship and use personal stories to teach the content inside Date With Depth. The course is not gender specific or oriented toward any specific sexual orientation. I welcome any feedback that will help make this program more inclusive as you go through the program.
“I realized I approach dating feeling completely defeated right out of the gate. I was looking for new perspectives and new energy to help reframe my mindset and I was curious to see what I would learn. What I found was a supportive space to look at the current state of dating from a variety of perspectives. The course provided key insights to navigate me through it, many of which I had never thought about in relation to dating successfully. Date With Depth helped me realize some areas where I need to grow, boundaries I need to set and questions I need to get clear on to be able to find what I’m looking for. After completing the course I felt more empowered with some much needed tools.”
~ Lissa, Brand Manager, 30, San Francisco, California